- What is the difference between illness and disease?
Basics of Infectious Disease
- Evolving Infectious disease. http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhib_infectious/where_are_they_int.jsp
- WHO Disease Fact Sheets
Understanding Illnesses Make me Genius Video “Immune System”
Step One: Read the introduction to What's aΩ Germ? and then pick one of the scenarios below as a basis for your story.
Scenario Ideas for Newsletter Articles on Website
- A student goes to the nurse because his tooth is aching. The following resources will be helpful as you develop your article:
- A student scratches his arm and feels that it's bumpy. When he looks at his arm, he notices red bumps. The following resources will be helpful as you develop your article:
- A student's foot itches, especially between the toes. The student looks between his toes and notices the skin is all red. The following resources will be helpful as you develop your article:
- While hiking in the woods, a student drinks water from a stream. Later that day, he has sharp pains in his stomach and feels like he might be sick. The following resource will be helpful as you develop your article: